Saturday, January 5, 2013

Knee Pain

Let me talk about my knee for a minute.  My right knee is...jacked up.  Apparently there is a small piece of bone missing and lots of inflammation and some other things going on as well.  I am supposed to get surgery to "fix" it, but I am not even going to consider this option for one minute, until I am at a healthy weight.  The last 6 months or so, since I've put on more weight, my knee has been almost unbearable at times.  I cannot walk up or down stairs without holding on for dear life and after a short walk around the mall, by knee is extremely swollen and sore.  This also makes exercising damn near impossible right now.  The ingredients in this detox have many anti-inflammatory properties, so it will be interesting to see if I feel a difference after the 3 days. I will definitely be replacing a meal for one of these smoothies a couple times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment