Monday, January 7, 2013

Detox Day 3

Breakfast went as usual...no problems.  Lunch however, was horrible.  For some reason the drink tasted extra sour and chunky.  As hungry as I was, I just could not stomach it.  I reluctantly got half of it down, but that was all I could do.  I had the snack drink (mix of breakfast and dinner drink) much earlier than anticipated.  As I was drinking the dinner drink, I had a slight headache and could not wait for the day to be over.  After dinner, I re-read the Phase I section of The Fat Smash Diet, to see what I could now eat for the next 6 days.  Unlimited fruits & veggies, egg whites, brown rice--paradise in my eyes!!  Excited to be able to start cooking again, eating warm food, and chewing!  Before I went to sleep, I thought about how proud I was of myself to have completed the 3 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment